- Genuine double face sheepskin
- 200 g Thinsulate plus 300 g microfibre insulation
- Rubber sole with easy to pull in and out FLIPGRIPZ technology featuring pivoting stainless steel cleats to help remain surefooted on ice and compacted snow
- Pull-on boot. Platform measures approximately 1.5 cm (0.5"), shaft measures approximately 21 cm (8") from arch and boot opening measures approximately 28 cm (11") around
- Removable insole
- Made in China
- Designed in Canada by Alfred Cloutier Ltd. established in 1938
Our boots are made to withstand the changing Canadian weather conditions. From walking on hard surfaces like concrete and asphalt to wandering in snowy city streets or crossing icy intersections, we've got you covered.
Discover our exclusive Flipgripz® technology with pivoting stainless steel cleats to help you remain surefooted on ice and compacted snow. Get the perfect grip you need, on demand.