- Genuine waterproof leather with sheepskin collar
- Genuine 530 g wool insulation for optimal warmth
- Rubber sole with easy to pull in and out FLIPGRIPZ technology featuring pivoting stainless steel cleats to help remain surefooted on ice and compacted snow
- Ankle velcro boot with fast and convenient pull on/off
- Removable insoles
- Platform measures approximately 3cm (1 1/16"), shaft measures approximately 13 cm (5") from arch and boot opening measures approximately 28 cm (11") around
- Made in Canada
- Designed in Canada by Alfred Cloutier Ltd. established in 1938
Wide sizes for the Taffy boot are made to order by our artisans at our Quebec City factory. Current lead time for special orders is 2-4 weeks. We will notify you when your order is ready to ship.
No returns and no refunds are possible on made-to-order and custom orders. Make sure to follow the foot measurement instructions and our sizing guides for the selected style before placing an order.
Note that not all our footwear fits the same. Some styles use soles with European (EU) sizes while others use US sizes. Our Customer Care team will contact you to confirm your foot measurements and make sure you selected the right fit prior to processing your order.
- Free shipping in Canada* on order 150$ +
- Orders processed in 3-5 business days.
- Easy returns: Any products may be returned within 30 days for an exchange or a refund.
- Free returns for size exchanges.
- Returns for refunds are at the expense of the customer.
- Shipping costs are non-refundable.
*Exception: shipping to Yukon, Nunavut and North-West Territories.
Thanks to our expertise and skills, we manufacture long-lasting products of high quality, without compromising on style.
A Quebec and Canadian company since 1938. Providing quality slippers, boots and moccasins for over 80 years !
Each year, we test new materials and improve our manufacturing techniques to produce exceptional shoes.