All custom boots are made to order by our artisans in our Quebec City factory. Current lead time for special orders is 2-4 weeks. We will notify you when your order is ready to ship.Our boots are made to withstand the changing Canadian weather conditions. From walking on hard surfaces like concrete and asphalt to wandering in snowy city streets or crossing icy intersections, we've got you covered.Discover our exclusive Flipgripz® technology with pivoting stainless steel cleats to help you remain surefooted on ice and compacted snow. Get the perfect grip you need, on demand.
- Custom boot available in a variety of leathers with either genuine recycled fox fur tongue or faux fur tongue
- Genuine 530 g wool insulation for optimal warmth
- Rubber sole with easy to pull in and out FLIPGRIPZ technology featuring pivoting stainless steel cleats to help remain surefooted on ice and compacted snow
- Lace-up boot with 13 cm (6") YKK side zipper for fast and convenient pull on/off
- Platform measures approximately 3 cm (1"), shaft measures approximately 15 cm (6") from arch and boot opening measures approximately 25 cm (11") around
- Removable insoles
- Designed and manufactured in Canada by Alfred Cloutier Ltd. established in 1938