- Custom boot available in a variety of leathers and colours
- Genuine 530 g wool insulation for optimal warmth
- Rubber sole with easy to pull in and out FLIPGRIPZ technology featuring pivoting stainless steel cleats to help remain surefooted on ice and compacted snow
- Lace-up boot with 15 cm (6") YKK side zipper for fast and convenient pull on/off. Platform measures approximately 3 cm (1"), shaft measures approximately 15 cm (6") from arch and boot opening measures approximately 24 cm (9.5") around
- Designed and manufactured in Canada by Alfred Cloutier Ltd. established in 1938
The Brianna boot is also available in wide sizes. All custom boots are made to order by our artisans in our Quebec City factory. Current lead time for special orders is 2-4 weeks. We will notify you when your order is ready to ship.
Our boots are made to withstand the changing Canadian weather conditions. From walking on hard surfaces like concrete and asphalt to wandering in snowy city streets or crossing icy intersections, we've got you covered. Discover our exclusive Flipgripz® technology with pivoting stainless steel cleats to help you remain surefooted on ice and compacted snow. Get the perfect grip you need, on demand.