- Genuine hairy leather with recycled Canadian fox fur collar
- Genuine 530 g wool insulation for optimal warmth
- Rubber sole with easy to pull in and out FLIPGRIPZ technology featuring pivoting stainless steel cleats to help remain surefooted on ice and compacted snow
- Mid-calf lace-up boot with 23 cm (9") YKK side zipper for fast and convenient pull on/off.
- Platform measures approximately 3 cm (1.2"), shaft measures approximately 27 cm (10.6") from arch and boot opening measures approximately 25 cm (10") around
- Made in Canada by Alfred Cloutier Ltd. established in 1938
- Free shipping in Canada* on order 150$ +
- Orders processed in 3-5 business days.
- Easy returns: Any products may be returned within 30 days for an exchange or a refund.
- Free returns for size exchanges.
- Returns for refunds are at the expense of the customer.
- Shipping costs are non-refundable.
*Exception: shipping to Yukon, Nunavut and North-West Territories.
Thanks to our expertise and skills, we manufacture long-lasting products of high quality, without compromising on style.
A Quebec and Canadian company since 1938. Providing quality slippers, boots and moccasins for over 80 years !
Each year, we test new materials and improve our manufacturing techniques to produce exceptional shoes.
You may also like