- Genuine double face sheepskin
- 200 g Thinsulate plus 300 g microfibre insulation
- Rubber sole with easy to pull in and out FLIPGRIPZ technology featuring pivoting stainless steel cleats to help remain surefooted on ice and compacted snow
- Pull-on boot. Platform measures approximately 1.5 cm (0.5"), shaft measures approximately 21 cm (8") from arch and boot opening measures approximately 28 cm (11") around
- Removable insole
- Made in China
- Designed in Canada by Alfred Cloutier Ltd. established in 1938
Our boots are made to withstand the changing Canadian weather conditions. From walking on hard surfaces like concrete and asphalt to wandering in snowy city streets or crossing icy intersections, we've got you covered.
Discover our exclusive Flipgripz® technology with pivoting stainless steel cleats to help you remain surefooted on ice and compacted snow. Get the perfect grip you need, on demand.
Free standard ground shipping on orders over $150 before taxes.
For orders under $150.00 from Quebec and Ontario, a shipping charge of $15 will be applied.
For orders under $150.00, from the Maritimes, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Alberta and British Columbia, a shipping charge of $20 will be applied.
A shipping charge of 30 $ apply to all orders to Northwest Territories, Yukon or Nunavut.
Orders for in-stock items are processed within 2 business days and should arrive in most Canadian cities within 4 to 7 days from dispatch.
Made-to-order and personalized items will typically ship within 3-4 weeks and should arrive in most Canadian cities within 4-7 business days of dispatch.
Regular orders (outside excluding made-to-order and personalized items) may be returned within 30 days from date of delivery.
Item must be unworn, with original tags attached and in original box.
All returns must include a copy of the invoice or packing slip. Any product that has been worn, damaged or otherwise altered after delivery will not be accepted for return.
Free returns for size exchanges only. Contact our team for prepaid postage.
*No returns or exchanges accepted on made-to-order and personalized orders.*