- Waterproof nubuck leather
- 200 g Thinsulate plus 300 g microfibre insulation for optimal warmth
- Rubber sole with easy to pull in and out FLIPGRIPZ technology featuring pivoting stainless steel cleats to help remain surefooted on ice and compacted snow
- Lace-up hiker boot with 12,5 cm (5") YKK side zipper for fast and convenient pull on/off. Platform measures approximately 2 cm (0.5"), shaft measures approximately 14 cm (5.5") from arch and boot opening measures approximately 25 cm (10") around
- Removable insoles
- Made in China
- Designed in Canada by Alfred Cloutier Ltd. established in 1938
Our boots are made to withstand the changing Canadian weather conditions. From walking on hard surfaces like concrete and asphalt to wandering in snowy city streets or crossing icy intersections, we've got you covered. Discover our exclusive Flipgripz® technology with pivoting stainless steel cleats to help you remain surefooted on ice and compacted snow. Get the perfect grip you need, on demand.